Music for Life Rates, Policies and Procedures
We offer affordable rates from private to group lessons for students of all ages
Private Lesson Rates – VIRTUAL or IN-PERSON (at your home)
Effective Now through August 2022
Rates are as follows per student per each instrument on a weekly, lesson schedule:
- 30.00 – non-refundable Annual Registration Fee (Covers Sept through Aug of current school year)
- 35.00 – 30 minute lesson
- 46.00 – 45 minute lesson
- 60.00 – 60 minute lesson
- 20.00 – 15 minute preschool music session for younger siblings/relatives of current registered students
Gift Certificates are available – the perfect gift for the person who has everything!
- Drop-in Students (less than 4 lessons per month on average during the school year and/or non-consecutive time slot) rates are as follows: 30.00 annual registration fee + 49.00/45 minute lesson or 65.00/60 minute lesson. Payment is required at the time of lesson booking. Credit card information is required on file. Regular student rates apply during the summer.
- Scholarship Competition – Scholarships will be offered at the Year-End Recital ($100 1st place, $75 2nd place, $50 3rd place goes toward the following summer or September lessons of that same calendar year) to the students who best display competence, achievement, and self-discipline in all aspects of music during their lessons throughout the year. Students must have been with school for a minimum of 3 months and must be present at the Year-End Recital in order to qualify.
- Bursary applications are available upon request for lower income families and individuals. Please contact us for more information.