Music for Life Rates, Policies and Procedures
We offer affordable rates from private to group lessons for students of all ages
Private Lesson Rates
Effective Now through August 2020
Rates are as follows per student per each instrument on a weekly, in-home lesson schedule:
- $34.00 – non-refundable Annual Registration Fee (Covers Sept through Aug of current school year)
- $32.99 – 30 minute lesson
- $45.00 – 45 minute lesson
- $59.00 – 60 minute lesson
- $20.00 – 15 minute preschool music session for younger siblings/relatives of current registered students
Gift Certificates are available in any denomination – the perfect gift for the person who has everything!
38 Lessons (34 lessons for Monday students) and
3 Recitals (Christmas/Spring/Summer) are offered during the school year. Register Now!
Monthly Payment Breakdown Sept 2019 – June 2020:
|Day||Start Date||Final lesson||No. of Lessons||Monthly cost 30 min lesson||Monthly cost 45 min lesson||Monthly cost 60 min lesson|
|Mon||Sept 9||June 22||34||$112.17||$153.00||$200.60|
|Tues||Sept 10||June 16||38||$125.36||$171.00||$224.20|
|Wed||Sept 11||June 17||38||$125.36||$171.00||$224.20|
|Thurs||Sept 12||June 18||38||$125.36||$171.00||$224.20|
|Fri||Sept 6||June 19||38||$125.36||$171.00||$224.20|
- Scholarship Competition – Scholarships will be offered at the Year-End Recital ($100 1st place, $75 2nd place, $50 3rd place goes toward the following summer or September lessons of that same calendar year) to the students who best display competence, achievement, and self-discipline in all aspects of music during their lessons throughout the year. Students must have been with school for a minimum of 3 months and must be present at the Year-End Recital in order to qualify.
- Drop-in Students (less than 4 lessons per month on average during the school year and/or non-consecutive time slot) rates are as follows: 34.00 annual registration fee + 49.00/45 minute lesson or 65.00/60 minute lesson. Payment is required at the time of lesson booking. Credit card information is required on file. Regular student rates apply during the summer.
- Bursary applications are available upon request for lower income families. Please request more information.